Thursday, May 1, 2014
Two "see tomorrow." Working Groups will host Town Halls today, in an ongoing effort to engage the campus community throughout the strategic planning process.
The campus is invited to join us in the UK Athletics Auditorium in the William T. Young Library for two discussions: the first about fostering a positive work environment for faculty and staff, and the second about graduate and professional education.
Jeff Clymer and Randa Remer, co-chairs, will facilitate the Town Hall for Working Group # 5 "Foster a Positive Work Environment for Faculty and Staff." This event will take place at 9 a.m.
David Blackwell and Sharon Lock, co-chairs, will facilitate the Town Hall for Working Group #2 "Stabilize and Strengthen our Portfolio of Graduate and Professional Programs." This event will take place at 11 a.m.
Town Halls represent opportunities for the community to learn about the Strategic Plan and to share ideas about our university’s future. Each Strategic Plan Working Group will host an event dedicated to their specific areas of focus. These Working Groups include:
- Working Group #1: Create a Vibrant Undergraduate Learning Community
- Working Group #2: Stabilize and Strengthen our Portfolio of Graduate and Professional Programs
- Working Group #3: Cultivate a Robust Research and Creative Environment
- Working Group #4: Transform the Campus, Brand and Infrastructure at UK
- Working Group #5: Foster a Positive Work Environment for Faculty and Staff
- Working Group #6: Have a Meaningful Impact on the Commonwealth and the Community
See the full schedule of "see tomorrow." Town Halls here.
Come join us and share your feedback!