Monday, April 14, 2014
In an ongoing effort to engage the campus community throughout the strategic planning process, we will continue our series of "see tomorrow." Town Hall discussions throughout the months of April and May. The next event will focus on undergraduate education and will take place on Tuesday, April 15 at 9 a.m. in the UK Athletics Association Auditorium in the William T. Young Library.
Town Halls represent opportunities for the community to learn about the Strategic Plan and to share ideas about our university’s future. Each Strategic Plan Working Group will host an event dedicated to their specific areas of focus. These Working Groups include:
- Working Group #1: Create a Vibrant Undergraduate Learning Community
- Working Group #2: Advance a High-Quality Graduate and Professional Portfolio
- Working Group #3: Cultivate a Robust Research and Creative Environment
- Working Group #4: Transform the Campus, Brand and Infrastructure at UK
- Working Group #5: Foster a Positive Work Environment for Faculty and Staff
- Working Group #6: Have a Meaningful Impact on the Commonwealth and the Community
Come join us for a discussion with the co-chairs of Working Group #1 "Create a Vibrant Undergraduate Learning Community," Kim Anderson and Jane Jenson. The event will focus on the work occurring in Working Group #1.
Check here for dates, times and locations of future Town Halls.
We hope to see you there.