LEXINGTON, Ky. (Feb. 13, 2014) — Valentine's Day is a day to show those around you how much you love them. We think that day should extend to your university. And if you show UK a little love, you might just get a little love back in the form of an iPad!
We are asking currently enrolled UK students (undergraduate, graduate and professional; full and part time) to share their status on Facebook, tweet why they love UK or share a photo on Instagram on Valentine's Day. Participating is easy:
- Go to www.facebook.com/seeblue and like the page
- Post on Facebook a status about why you love UK between the hours of midnight and 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14.
- You must tag "University of Kentucky Admissions" in your post.
- Example status: I love all of the opportunities to be involved at UK! @seeblue
- Tweet a message about why you love UK between the hours of midnight and 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14.
- You must mention @UKYAdmission in your tweet
- Example tweet: I love being a Wildcat! @UKYAdmission
- Post a picture or shoot a video featuring why you love UK between the hours of midnight and 11:59 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14
- You must mention @seeblue in the comment section of your post
All entries will then be placed in a random drawing to win an iPad. To qualify, you must be a full-time, currently enrolled UK student (enrollment will be verified) and the rules listed above must be followed exactly. An entry will be given for a Facebook post, a Twitter post and an Instagram post, for a maximum of three (3) entries per participant. Winners will be announced Friday, Feb. 21, on the UK Admissions Facebook page at www.facebook.com/seeblue
. Winners will also be notified via email using their official university email address.
Students are also encouraged to like the University of Kentucky Admissions' Facebook page, follow @UKYAdmission on Twitter and follow @seeblue on Instagram. Join the conversation by using #seeblue.