"Lighting of the city tree at Triangle Park. Driving around neighborhoods to see Christmas lights. Walking around downtown and seeing all the decorations. And spending time with friends and family."
- Trey Furnish, senior, Louisville
- Mary Katherine Harder, freshman, Lexington
"Southern Lights!!! I love getting hot chocolate and going to church. I also love getting gifts for under privileged families and wrapping them."
- Maureen Andersen, senior, Chicago, Illinois
"I like going downtown to the Christmas tree in Triangle Park and ice skating (even though I’m terrible at it)! Also driving through the Kentucky Horse Park Southern Lights Holiday Festival is really pretty."
- Aubrey Jones, senior, Atlanta, Georgia
"Walk around downtown, go see Christmas lights and drink hot chocolate!"
- Bethany Loven, senior, Brentwood, Tennessee
"Ice skating in Triangle Park and Southern Lights at the Horse Park!"
- Carson Hardee, freshman, Lexington
"I love going to Triangle Park and ice skating there. Chocolate Holler has really cute seasonal drinks as well, and is a great place to snag some pics for the insta."
- Brooke Nowicki, junior, Atlanta