LEXINGTON, Ky. (Oct. 17, 2022) — Fall Break is just around the corner. Make the most of your mini-vacation with these seven tips.
- Begin to check your grades on myUK. Once you have a better understanding of where you stand, you can make a plan to move forward in the right direction.
- Prepare for Priority Registration by planning your classes for next semester and checking for any account holds. The course catalog is available for you to start mapping out your course load to get ahead for the spring.
- Take advantage of the tutoring resources available to you.
- Check out BBNvolved for fun upcoming events taking place on campus and virtually.
- Head to one of two Campus Recreation and Wellness facilities for a workout class.
- Get your flu shot and COVID-19 booster. Both are now available on campus to those who are eligible.
- Utilize Talkspace to help you decompress.
At the University of Kentucky, students are at the center of all that we do. From the moment you become a Wildcat through graduation and beyond, the Office for Student Success is committed to supporting you. Comprised of five areas and 25 units, together, they have one vision — to help students live a life of meaning. Student Success works through an equitable, holistic and inclusive lens to design and deliver unparalleled services and support a diverse community of learners in achieving their wildest ambitions. In the Office for Student Success this is what we do — this is who we are. You can explore resources available to you here. If you have additional questions, you can reach a Student Success team member by calling the helpline 859-218-YouK (9685).