LEXINGTON, Ky. (Oct. 16, 2023) — Fall Break is just around the corner. Use the break to catch up on your to-do list with these six ideas.
- Check your grades on MyUK. Once you have a better understanding of where you stand, you can make a plan to move forward in the right direction.
- Plan your classes for next semester. The course catalog is available for you to start mapping out your course load to get ahead for the spring.
- Take advantage of the tutoring resources available to you.
- Check out BBNvolved to keep yourself occupied with fun events taking place on campus and virtually.
- Head to one of our two Campus Recreation and Wellness facilities for a workout class.
- Get your flu shot and COVID-19 booster. Both are now available on campus to those who are eligible.
As the state’s flagship, land-grant institution, the University of Kentucky exists to advance the Commonwealth. We do that by preparing the next generation of leaders — placing students at the heart of everything we do — and transforming the lives of Kentuckians through education, research and creative work, service and health care. We pride ourselves on being a catalyst for breakthroughs and a force for healing, a place where ingenuity unfolds. It's all made possible by our people — visionaries, disruptors and pioneers — who make up 200 academic programs, a $476.5 million research and development enterprise and a world-class medical center, all on one campus.
In 2022, UK was ranked by Forbes as one of the “Best Employers for New Grads” and named a “Diversity Champion” by INSIGHT into Diversity, a testament to our commitment to advance Kentucky and create a community of belonging for everyone. While our mission looks different in many ways than it did in 1865, the vision of service to our Commonwealth and the world remains the same. We are the University for Kentucky.