LEXINGTON, Ky. (April 20, 2018) — Four candidates for the dean of the University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business and Economics position will be on the UK campus throughout April and May.
The search committee has selected four finalists, each of whom will visit the UK campus to participate in open forums and meet with constituent groups in the UK community. Names and curricula vitae for these individuals will be posted on the search webpage 24 business hours in advance of their forums.
After the forums, UK community members will have the opportunity to submit feedback through a webform posted on the website. The forums will take place at the following times and dates:
- Candidate A Open Forum: 4:30 Monday, April 23, in Kincaid Auditorium, Room 111, Gatton Building
- Candidate B Open Forum: 4 p.m. Thursday, April 26, in Woodward Hall, Room 307, Gatton Building
- Candidate C Open Forum: 4 p.m. Monday, April 30, in Kincaid Auditorium, Room 111, Gatton Building
- Candidate D Open Forum: 4 p.m. Wednesday, May 2, in Woodward Hall, Room 307, Gatton Building
Heidrick & Struggles, a worldwide executive search firm specializing in chief executive and senior level assignments, and with extensive experience in business dean searches, has been selected as the executive search firm for the Gatton College of Business and Economics dean search.
Search committee members include:
- Robert DiPaola, dean, College of Medicine, co-chair;
- Sonja Feist-Price, vice president for institutional diversity, co-chair;
- Leonce Bargeron, assistant professor, Department of Finance and Quantitative Methods;
- Andrea Bomkamp, student representative, Gatton Ambassador;
- Steve Borgatti, professor, Department of Management;
- Greg Casey, interim senior director, Development;
- Monika Causholli, associate professor, Von Allmen School of Accountancy;
- Chris Clifford, associate professor, Department of Finance and Quantitative Methods;
- David Hardesty, professor, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Ana Maria Herrera, professor, Department of Economics;
- Meg Marquis, assistant dean, Gatton Undergraduate Resource Center;
- Kathy McMullen, alumna;
- Lorna Patches, director, Don and Cathy Jacobs Executive Education Center;
- Darshak Patel, lecturer, Department of Economics;
- Melynda Price, professor, College of Law;
- Ron Robinson, alumnus, Deans Advisory Council;
- Haoying Sun, assistant professor, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Leslie Vincent, lecturer, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain; and
- David Ziebart, professor, Von Allmen School of Accountancy.
UK is the University for Kentucky. At UK, we are educating more students, treating more patients with complex illnesses and conducting more research and service than at any time in our 150-year history. To read more about the UK story and how you can support continued investment in your university and the Commonwealth, go to: uky.edu/uk4ky. #uk4ky #seeblue