LEXINGTON, Ky. (March 19, 2018) — Three candidates for the dean of the University of Kentucky Libraries position will be on the UK campus throughout March.
The search committee has selected three finalists, each of whom will visit the UK campus to participate in open forums and meet with constituent groups in the UK community. Names and curricula vitae for these individuals will be posted on the search website 48 business hours in advance of their forums.
After the forums, UK community members will have the opportunity to submit feedback through a webform, posted on the website. The forums will take place at the following dates and times:
- Candidate A Open Forum: Monday, March 19, from 4-5 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Margaret I. King Library
- Candidate B Open Forum: Thursday, March 22, from 4-5 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Margaret I. King Library
- Candidate C Open Forum: Monday, March 26, from 4-5 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Margaret I. King Library
Search committee members include:
- Stacey Greenwell, Libraries, Co-Chair
- David A. Brennen, College of Law, Co-Chair
- Sonja Feist-Price, Vice President, Institutional Diversity
- Ann Hammond, Community Representative
- Melissa Henke, College of Law
- Paula Hickner, Libraries
- Troy Martin, Libraries
- Valerie Perry, Libraries
- Christie Peters, Libraries
- Gabe Tomlin, Student Representative
The search is being supported by UK’s Executive Search Team. For further information about the search process or to nominate a potential candidate, please contact Mary Beth Bracken at 859-257-3348 or via email at email@example.com.