LEXINGTON, Ky. (May 23, 2018) — Two candidates for the associate provost for enrollment management position will be on the University of Kentucky campus this week.
The search committee has selected two finalists, both of whom will participate in open forums and meet with constituent groups in the UK community. Names and curricula vitae for these individuals will be posted on the search webpage 24 business hours in advance of their forums.
After the forums, UK community members will have the opportunity to submit feedback through a webform posted on the website. The forums will take place at the following times and dates:
- Candidate A Open Forum: Wednesday, May 23, 3-4 p.m. in Room 183 Gatton College of Business and Economics Building.
- Candidate B Open Forum: Thursday, May 24, 3-4 p.m. in Room 183 Gatton College of Business and Economics Building.
Search committee members include:
- Greg Heileman, associate provost for Student and Academic Life (Chair)
- Bill Swinford, chief of staff to the president
- Penny Cox, associate vice president for administration
- Nimmi Wiggins, director, Financial Aid
- Katherine McCormick, chair, Senate Council
- Tony Colella, director of enrollment management, College of Engineering
UK is the University for Kentucky. At UK, we are educating more students, treating more patients with complex illnesses and conducting more research and service than at any time in our 150-year history. To read more about the UK story and how you can support continued investment in your university and the Commonwealth, go to: uky.edu/uk4ky. #uk4ky #seeblue