LEXINGTON, Ky. (March 9, 2020) — The UK Alumni Association invites all University of Kentucky May 2020 graduates to take part in Grad Salute, March 10-13, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day at the King Alumni House on the corner of Rose Street and Euclid Avenue.
Grad Salute is the perfect opportunity for graduates to finalize all their Commencement needs in one stop. Representatives will be on hand to assist students in making final graduation selections. During Grad Salute, graduates will be able to:
- Purchase an official custom cap, gown and tassel.
- Verify there are no stops or holds on graduation records.
- Obtain career information and employment resources.
- Register to participate in the Commencement ceremony.
- Order an official University of Kentucky class ring.
- Purchase a University of Kentucky diploma frame.
- Order official personalized graduation announcements.
- Be part of a new UK tradition and order a Wildcat Alumni Plaza paver.
- Become an Active Member of the UK Alumni Association at a special rate of $25 per year for new grads.
Prior to attending, please be sure that you have completed your degree application through your myUK account. Click here for more information about the degree application process: https://www.uky.edu/commencement/apply.
The UK Alumni Association is committed to fostering lifelong engagement among alumni, friends, the association and the university. For more information about the UK Alumni Association, visit www.ukalumni.net or call 800-269-2586.
The University of Kentucky is increasingly the first choice for students, faculty and staff to pursue their passions and their professional goals. In the last two years, Forbes has named UK among the best employers for diversity, and INSIGHT into Diversity recognized us as a Diversity Champion three years running. UK is ranked among the top 30 campuses in the nation for LGBTQ* inclusion and safety. UK has been judged a “Great College to Work for" three years in a row, and UK is among only 22 universities in the country on Forbes' list of "America's Best Employers." We are ranked among the top 10 percent of public institutions for research expenditures — a tangible symbol of our breadth and depth as a university focused on discovery that changes lives and communities. And our patients know and appreciate the fact that UK HealthCare has been named the state’s top hospital for four straight years. Accolades and honors are great. But they are more important for what they represent: the idea that creating a community of belonging and commitment to excellence is how we honor our mission to be not simply the University of Kentucky, but the University for Kentucky.