LEXINGTON, Ky. (June 19, 2019) — University of Kentucky Transportation Services will offer extended hours in the upcoming weeks to assist UK students and employees who are unable to visit the customer service center during regular business hours.
The Transportation Services’ customer service center, located at 721 Press Ave., will be open additional hours on the following dates to assist in annual permit renewals:
- Saturday, June 22: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Monday, June 24, through Friday, June 28: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, June 29: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Monday, July 1, through Wednesday, July 3: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; and
- Friday, July 5: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m..
Regular office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Services such as parking permit purchases and renewals, daily scratch-off permits and bicycle permits are also available online during certain times of the year by logging into your customer account at www.uky.edu/transportation.