The Office of the Vice President for Research is hosting a series of workshops designed to help faculty accelerate their research activities and utilize the capabilities of core facilities. For more workshops, see the Research Support Guide.
CORE FACILITIES SUPPORTED BY UK RESEARCH: April 13, 202A BBSRB, 1:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Who should attend: All researchers who require the advanced capabilities of Research-supported core facilities. Directors and staff from the facilities (listed below) will provide an overview of equipment and services available to UK investigators.
- 1:30 p.m. Introduction to Research-supported Core Facilities, Alan Daugherty, Associate Vice President for Research
- 1:35 p.m. Division of Laboratory Animal Resources (DLAR), Jeanie Kincer
- 1:50 p.m. Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core Facility, Jennifer Strange
- 2:05 p.m. Proteomics Core Facility, Haining Zhu
- 2:20 p.m. Rodent Behavior Core, Deann Hopkins
- 2:35 p.m. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy Center (MRISC), David Powell
- 2:50 p.m. Light Microscopy Core, Chris Richards
- 3:05 p.m. General Discussion of Core Facilities