LEXINGTON, Ky. (April 17, 2023) — The semester is coming to a close, and summer break is almost here!
Get a jump start on your summer with this helpful checklist:
- Register for classes - Both Summer and Fall 2023 University of Kentucky classes are available. Register now to ensure you get the classes you need or want.
- File your FAFSA - All students, first-year and beyond, should fill out the FAFSA each year. There's still time to apply!
- Residence hall move-out – Those living in the residence halls are expected to move out on the same day as their last final exam, unless given prior permission from a resident director to stay later. Contact UK Campus Housing for easy steps to check out from your residence hall.
- A number of student resources housed in the Office for Student Success will remain available over the summer including:
- Campus Recreation and Wellness - If you have a student membership, you can enjoy the benefits of Campus Recreation and Wellness all summer long. Be sure to check for adjusted hours.
- Integrated Success Coaching - Integrated Success Coaching, through Transformative Learning, will be operating over the summer
- The Stuckert Career Center - You can sign up for an in-person or virtual appointment, just book them via Handshake.
At the University of Kentucky, students are at the center of all that we do. From the moment you become a Wildcat through graduation and beyond, the Office for Student Success is committed to supporting you. Comprised of five areas and 25 units, together, they have one vision — to help students live a life of meaning. Student Success works through an equitable, holistic and inclusive lens to design and deliver unparalleled services and support a diverse community of learners in achieving their wildest ambitions. In the Office for Student Success this is what we do — this is who we are. You can explore resources available to you here. If you have additional questions, you can reach a Student Success team member by calling the helpline 859-218-YouK (9685).