LEXINGTON, Ky. (Sept. 16, 2015) — The Impact Leadership Series is right around the corner! This series will take place on Wednesdays from 5 to 6:30 p.m., Oct. 7 through Nov. 18, in White Hall Classroom Building Room 204.
The Impact Leadership Series is a seven-week series where students discover their own leadership style, learn the "5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership" and learn how to apply that knowledge to make an impact on the University of Kentucky and greater community.
An Impact Info Session will be held from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, in White Hall Classroom Building Room 204 for students to find out more information about the series and hear from previous participants about their experiences in the program. Free dinner will be provided at the info session!
The Impact Leadership Series has been a major success in previous years. Participants spoke volumes about last year's series. The following provides some feedback offered by last year's participants:
· "The series was great! It really helped me learn about myself. I honestly feel that I can help others better.”
· "My behavior, my demeanor and my attitude will reflect what I’ve learned here in any given situation.”
· “My biggest takeaway is the characteristics that are essential to being a good leader. The series sharpened my leadership skills.”
The Impact Leadership Series will include the following:
· Exclusive access to the Leadership Practices Inventory - an online assessment to determine your best leadership practice
• A Student Leadership Challenge workbook that will be used throughout the series
• A certificate of completion at the end of the seven weeks
• Free dinner during the first informational session
This program is free and there are only 25 spots available. Sign up today through OrgSync by using your LinkBlue log in.
For questions, please contact Leslie Pedigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.